Welcome to the World of Professional Appleridge German Shepherds
Experience the joy of decades of carefully bred Purebred, registered, x-rayed, health tested, temperament tested, family loved and raised Appleridge dogs. This level will include parents with CGCA + Community Canine Certified and up. OFA hips , elbows & DM or more Parents in this level are Professionals or Professional pedigreed dogs, working on titles. Parents may be Surgically bred using the very best stored "frozen semen". It is a common practice at appleridge to use decades of proven tested, titled exceptional stud dogs, rather than dabble in the unknown. This expensive, but reliable, predictable - medical procedure is expensive but absolutely invaluable to the breed. Think of it as the Rolls Royce of pedigree planning processes. Decades of the World's Best have gone into these planned litters. Each pairing has a specific purpose, carefully reasoned before the thousands are spent to attempt to make the litter. We ask that buyers be committed and treasure this precious gift .
Appleridge recommends this level to those who demand " The Best of the Best" " The Best money can Buy". It is our recommendation that Competitive Obedience, Rally or Task dogs be picked from this level of Breeding. For the difference in initial cost, the years of unprecedented quality will be appreciated by you, their trainability, your reward. This level gives you Predictable : Looks , type, temperament, style, movement, structural predictability, workability (please specify) (Potential dogs for Human Assistance & or Service dog training. Appleridge will work with your agency trainers to ensure the correct temperament, size and type of pup is picked to match you for extensive training for your special needs.)
Purebred and properly bred, because your family are the most important contacts your new dog will ever co habit with. As a parents, we MUST confidently know that our dog treasures our family members as much as we do. It is the most important roll your dog will ever have, which means temperament is EVERYTHING! This level all parents will have CGCA ,BN,RN or higher, and be from our best pedigrees and be TITLED.
- ISO 134 Mhz Universal Microchip - Implanted for identification & locating your companion.
- Lifetime monitoring of your valuable Microchip through " Animal Recovery 24 hr " AKC program
- Professional detailed Binder "Manual" to assist new owners with answering thousands of questions about their new companion, AKC, veterinarian information, feeding, training, bonding, housing, and much more.
- Computer DVD's with Digital Appleridge book & Valuable Health Articles & Training Videos
- Computer DVD's with decades & generations of your new Companions " Family Tree" in full color, showing pictures, titles, health documents and more.
- Certified AKC or CKC pedigree included from the Kennel Club
- Pamphlets, Literature and educational information
- NuVet 60 day supply of vitamins to get your pup started on a healthy life.
- Small tub of TriActa joint supplement to ensure that his/her skeletal system has resources for growth (re orderable through Appleridge)
- Chew Toy, Stuffed Animal, Puppy Blanket
- Lifetime Support - In Person, Phone, Internet via Emails, Web site, text and or mail. Venue assistance included, approved shows.
- Lifetime Training at Appleridge locations. Obedience classes for you and your companion. Ring Handling included, with approval of show venue.
- 1/2 cost Board & Train programs - Professionals will train your dog & prepare you to give task commands.
- Licensed Veterinarian Wellness checked, includes fecal check.
- First puppy vaccine, the start to a healthy virus free life for your new companion.
- Worming every 2 weeks from birth, alternating medications to prevent resistance. Will include 1st heartworm month dose. In summer months flea products such a Sentinel or Program Plus will be used.
- Written guarantee for Health. Replacement protection for Genetic / Hereditary Life Threatening conditions for 1 year (5 year plan add $250.00 fee)
when added with XIX. This is available for Breeder of Merit litters only.
- American or Canadian Kennel Club registration papers - Limited - Non Breeding.
- Introductory or 30 day Health Insurance - Complimentary AKC or other.
- A 40lb bag of Grain Free Kibble that your pup is currently eating & instructions to continue them on their healthy diet.
- Optional Pet Partners Insurance - 1 year policy which includes- Companion Plus, Exam Care, and Inherited Plus through AKC $275.00 (2015 quote)
- This level qualifies for Breeding rights for a fee - Pick pups will be eligible for Unlimited Registration Contracts
- Free handling services for AKC sanctioned events. Training, Entry fee's etc not included.
- Purchase of pick or breeding right puppy allows ability to customize Registered name with the AKC.
No Professional Litters Planned At This Time
Babies blessed us Jan 27 2017
1 male available for a show home. Aragon. Would be perfect for a Junior Handler.1 female available to a competitive home. SavannahThey are 6 months old, basic training, house raised. $4500 Outright$4000 Pet home$3500 Coown
1 male available for a show home. Aragon. Would be perfect for a Junior Handler.
Georgia ( Fate Kennels) is bred to the wonderful Capone
These puppies are as good as it gets.
Georgia is everything a German Shepherd should be, as loyal as it gets, solid temperament, Never a doubt having her with children, puppies,other dogs, cats,bunnies you name it. She has an incredible sense of humor,always lifting your mood on bad days. She has an undeniable zest for life but is also the perfect couch potato. She has her BN,RN CGC,CGCA,CGCU
(Service Animal Certified) and is OFA'd for hips & elbows. DM Clear. As well as tested clear for MDR1, Hyperuricosuria, Von Williebrands and a non carrier for D Locus as well as the long coat gene. She is currently in trials for her PCD,herding,barn hunting and will be hitting the conformation ring shortly again. Her movement is easy and effortless, phenomenal reach,drive & extension. Natural shoulder,strong ears & perfect dark brown eyes. Georgia recently qualified for the National Rally Championship and will be competing in March.She is UKC CH Ptd Group Placing Appleridge's Georgia Girl II CGC CGCA CGCU BN RN OFA
Sire is OFA Excellent, the best hip rating that can be achieved. He is an International Champion, a Canadian Champion as well as an American Champion. He also has 3 Herding titles and is CGC certified proving that he is a well rounded well bred Exceptional German Shepherd. We look forward to his contributions to our pedigrees for years to come!
Show/Performance homes wanted. These puppies will be futurity/maturity nominated,puppies purchased with Breeding rights will have free handling services.
All black/tans & black/reds
(Service Animal Certified) and is OFA'd for hips & elbows. DM Clear. As well as tested clear for MDR1, Hyperuricosuria, Von Williebrands and a non carrier for D Locus as well as the long coat gene. She is currently in trials for her PCD,herding,barn hunting and will be hitting the conformation ring shortly again. Her movement is easy and effortless, phenomenal reach,drive & extension. Natural shoulder,strong ears & perfect dark brown eyes. Georgia recently qualified for the National Rally Championship and will be competing in March.